how to become rich How To Become Rich In Hind
- There is a great English proverb that those who believe in their work do the job and those who believe in themselves do business. I am not saying that job people are not rich but they have a limit to earn money because they are only selling their manpower which has a limit. Whereas the businessman sells collective labor on the contrary and there is no limit to it. It’s not a bit difficult. Let’s make it easy.
Suppose I work in a shoe making factory and I prepare a shoe for Rs 5 including all expenses, which is sold in the market for Rs 10. For my fixed work, I get fixed money and if I do overtime, then there is a limit to it, but think about the owner of a shoe factory who is buying your hard work at a lower price and selling it at a higher price, for example if you work more. Even if you are doing it, in the end the factory owner is getting the benefit. So it is decided that you are increasing your chances of becoming rich by doing business as compared to job.
- Now coming to the second point, which is the first step to become rich, and if you read the story of the life of the rich, you will find that they all have the same thing. We all know that Leonardo da Vinci was a great painter, but do you know that he was also a great scientist. They used to say that whatever you do, first ask yourself whether you want to do this, do you love this work, if the answer is yes then it would be right to do this. Otherwise you will fail, definitely fail because you are doing what you don’t want to do. So don’t copy others. Everyone becomes rich because of his own efforts, by imitating others man can only become a monkey.
- There is an Irish saying that you are rich not because you know how to make money, but because you know where to put it. Often we see that investing money after earning it is a more difficult task. Before becoming rich, it is necessary to understand the economics of money, so before starting any work, plan it. Earn and invest. Turn money around and become rich.
- To become rich, one must know the art of becoming rich and you can learn it only from the one who has become rich. Then it got a little difficult, let’s make it easy again. If you want to become rich, then decide your role model. Watch them, read them and learn from them but only the emotion. Chinese philosopher Lao Tzu says that we all have to find our own way.
- A good rich is also a good manager and you have to work hard to be a good manager. To hone your management qualities, you can start with small things. From managing your family, managing relationships with your friends and managing your little money. Take the example and see, the rich of the whole world (except those who have inherited the Sultanate from their father) have become rich on the basis of their management skills. People become rich even after the lottery is opened, but their wealth is short-lived. Many of the rich people of Kaun Banega’s Crorepati are still as ordinary as they were before winning crores of rupees in this game because they were not expert in management.
- The last recipe to get rich that most of us refuse to try. To get rich, you have to take risks or take risks, but I am not asking you to go to a casino in Las Vegas to spend your hard earned money. You have to take the calculated risk i.e. you know how much you will gain and how much if you lose and what will be your plan B in case of loss.
These tips will help you to become rich and successful. It is like a mantra, just don’t leave it after reading it. Will repeat them because God has given us the blessing of forgetting which has advantages as well as disadvantages. Be rich, there is nothing wrong with it, but be a good person too. You turn your eyes and you will find that Bill Gates, the world’s richest man, donated all his wealth to the Melinda Gates Foundation. Biography of Bill Gates Read here. Warren Buffet, the world’s second richest man, also put all his wealth in the good of the world and 95 percent of the shares of Tata Sons, the famous company of his own country, is with Tata Sons, which is using its profits for the good of the country. .
Read more :-
- how to prepare for gate exam
- Dark Color of Mehandi and Ways to Keep it Long
- Ways to use unusable items